Each entry was submitted online using the online entry system. You will be asked to register after which you can choose the categories you wish to enter and follow the on-screen instructions. Once you have completed the work on your entries, you can submit them all at once. The online entry system allows you to start an entry, save it, and complete it at a later date. Entries Close 23rd January 2015.
Each category has specific criteria. Please familiarise yourself with the criteria ahead of starting your entry online.
The main component of your entry is a written statement of no more than 500 words answering four-category specific questions (see below) – approximately 125 words on each.
In Addition to this you will need to supply:
– Name of Nominee
– Job title
– Place of work
– Contact details
– Supporting references or literature
– Supervisor details and confirmation of consent (optional not a mandatory part of the submission)
– Supervisor statement ( optional not a mandatory part of the submission) Supporting documentation
You may submit additional information to support your entry, for example images or testimonials. Wherever possible, this should be online with the entry. Please note there is a 5mb file size limit for the upload. If your supporting documentation exceeds the file size limit, or your supporting documentation cannot be uploaded, please email it to [email protected] or send it to:
BJN Awards 2015
St Jude’s Church
Please clearly mark your supporting documentation with the number of the entry it corresponds to. This number is supplied by the system when you complete your submission.
The 4 Questions per category for the 500 word statement are as follows below
Nutrition Nurse of the Year
- What has this nurse contributed to nutrition nursing?
- How has this contribution impacted patient care?
- How can this contribution benefit nutrition nursing as a whole?
- What evidence (if any) is there to support this contribution?